bPuzzle is a simple game, played by moving puzzle pieces around. Drag and drop an image of your choice onto the main window, and study it carefully. bPuzzle will then cut the image into tiles and rearrange them . Your challenge is sliding the pieces to restore them back to the original
Bpuzzle v1.1 Changelog (21.01.1014)
1. [Added] – Arrow key support (allowing you to play the game using the arrow keys on your keyboard)
2. [Fixed] – Some minor Bugs
3. [Fixed] – Anti-virus false positive issue
How to Play:
1. Extract the ZIP to the location of your choice, and run bpuzzle.exe.
2. Add an image file of your choice, by drag and drop or using the File menu
You can add pictures of any size dimension, but the default image size is 640×480.
3. Click the OK button to start the game, and use your mouse or keyboard to move the pieces
The status bar at the bottom of the window shows your number of moves, time played in the current game, and difficulty level. The Options menu allows you to change the difficulty and to select your Language.
Supported languages: English , Turkish , German , Swedish , Persian , Arabic , Spanish , Polish , Greek , Vietnamese , Portuguese (Br) , Hungarian , Korean , French , Simplified Chinese , Traditional Chinese , Russian
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 , Windows 8.1 , Windows 8 , Windows 7 , Windows Vista , Winsows Xp – (both x86 and x64)
MD5 : 9e903fb24406b2b1fa380714a028f30d