DNS, or domain name system, is the internet protocol that turns human readable website names (such as sordum.org) into machine readable numeric addresses. In some cases, you can improve browsing speed and/or improve your security by replacing the DNS provided by your internet service provider. DNS Jumper is a tool which makes this easy for you.
Why you should use DNS Jumper:
1. It can aid in accessing blocked websites
2. It can improve security by changing to more secure DNS servers
3. It can help keep your children safe by blocking inappropriate websites (e.g. adult material) by selecting a Family Safe DNS server.
4. It can speed browsing by moving to a faster DNS server
5. Changing DNS servers manually can be done, but DNS Jumper greatly simplifies the process
DNS Jumper 2.1 has some new and important features, such as Turbo Resolve which can apply the fastest DNS at startup. DNS Jumper is freeware, and portable (no installation needed).
What is new: (Tuesday , 17. March 2020)
1. [FIXED] – Error when Resolve time is less than one millisecond
2. [FIXED] – Minor BUGS
3. [ADDED] – Quick Configuration menu and Hot keys (On DnsJumper tray icon)
4. [ADDED] – Option to stop Auto sort on Fastest DNS window (in DnsJumper.ini file AutoSortDnsList=True/False)
How to Change Your DNS Settings
1. Under “Choose a DNS Server”, click the drop-down menu and select a server from the list
2. Click the “Apply DNS” button
(for IPv6, be sure to tick the IPv6 checkbox)
How to Restore Your DNS settings or use your ISP’s default DNS Again:
There are two ways to do this:
1. Click the “Quick Configuration” button (the star icon) and select from the list
2. Under “Choose a DNS Server”, open the drop-down menu and select “Default (or Restore) DNS” from the list, then click “Apply DNS”.
(for IPv6, be sure to tick the IPv6 checkbox)
NOTE: Security softwares like Avast or Malwarebytes can cause Very high resolve times,if you use one of them please add DnsJumper to Exclusion list. ZoneAlarm security software may block DNS Jumper’s Ping feature, Please configure ZoneAlarm to allow ping messages , explanation
Dns Jumper HELP section
- Dns Jumper v2.1 Main Features
- See Your Current DNS servers in Dns Jumper
- How to Change or Use Custom DNS Server Settings
- How to add a custom DNS server
- Get info about preferred and alternate DNS
- Backup or restore Dns settings
- Choose a Dns Group
- Find the fastest DNS
- Add or delete a DNS server
- Add or delete a DNS server Group
- Changing the Dns list order
- Starting DNS jumper on system startup
- Run the fastest Dns test at startup and apply it Automatically
- Dns Jumper’s Cmd parameters
- Add Your own Languge (create a translation)
- Version History
Our DNS list is just a sample , Please don’t use unsecure DNS servers , we are not responsible for any illegality or damage. Until now DNS jumper has been downloaded more than 5.000.000 (five million) times (our server + Other web resources) THANKS FOR YOUR TRUST
Supported operating systems: Windows 11 , Windows 10 , Windows 8.1 , Windows 8 , Windows 7 , Windows Vista , Windows Xp – (x86 & x64)
Supported languages: English , Turkish , German , Italian , Russian , Japanese , Vietnamese , Swedish , Slovenian , Chinese (Simplified) , Chinese (Traditional) , French , Indonesian , Portuguese-BR , Portuguese-PT , Dutch , Polish , Spanish , Korean , Greek , Hungarian , Arabic , Persian , Croatian , Serbian , Hebrew , Czech , Ukrainian , Azerbaijani , Romanian , Georgian
File : DnsJumper.exe
MD5 : aea6dfbb052b8613b2df44fd2d008d09
SHA1 : 17434441b4d61320edf8ae506923403c36088d51
Which of those in the list are family safe DNS? Amazing tool, I will share with my family.
Seria muito interessante se tivéssemos esse aplicativo para Android
Hello, may I add my request to the wish list for the next release ?
It would be really useful to extend its syntax to a full command-line tool: the only missing option is to have an extra parameter to activate a dns profile by its number or, even better, by its name (or by a regex or a "nick" of the name).
DnsJumper.exe /P 4
DnsJumper.exe /P "Cloudflare"
DnsJumper.exe /P "CF"
Anyway the tool is really useful already, thank you so much for having made it !
We plan to add this feature in the next version
great job, could you please at least update the DNS list. Thanks, keep working with good tools.
Hello. Is there a way to add DNS over HTTPS setting?
gee, could you also put a DOWNLOAD link at the uhhhh beGINNING of each doc page? otherwise we don’t necessarily dunno where ’tis…. 😛
Nice tool, however, would be nice if we could import DNS lists rather than adding it individually
Hi , Dns jumper change only dns it can not act like Proxy or dns and
We do not allow to advertise a proxy or Vpn that does not belong to sordum
Hello – my specialty is not software and computers
And I have a question about this app – although it can change DNS and this feature is useful and can it act as a proxy and VPN?
Otherwise, can you introduce a program on this site?
Such an amazing stuff to research any topic. This is the way to help people, keep going on and thanks for sharing this valuable tool with us.
Thank you , Fixed, Happy Christmas 🙂
Hey! I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on getting to 5m downloads, that is incredible!
I must say that whenever I install a fresh Windows I ALWAYS install your software to it. Every time. It is in my list of must get software for a new PC. I must have contributed to quite a few of those downloads…not a million though. Heh.
Anyway, to make myself useful while I am here, I found an error on the page. You missed the letter ‘P’! In the above start of the paragraph, ‘Our DNS list is just a samle’
All the best and Happy Christmas to you all!
Hola me pueden decir dns para megacable soy de sonora ciudad San Luis rio colorado por favor es que soy de teléfono y no me deja instalarla
Hola tengo teléfono así que no lo puedo descargar pero me gustaría que me dijeran cuál es el dns para mí internet se llama megacable y es de sonora San Luis rio colorado
its working very good
@L Miller : Noted them down , thanks