DNS, or domain name system, is the internet protocol that turns human readable website names (such as sordum.org) into machine readable numeric addresses. In some cases, you can improve browsing speed and/or improve your security by replacing the DNS provided by your internet service provider. DNS Jumper is a tool which makes this easy for you.
Why you should use DNS Jumper:
1. It can aid in accessing blocked websites
2. It can improve security by changing to more secure DNS servers
3. It can help keep your children safe by blocking inappropriate websites (e.g. adult material) by selecting a Family Safe DNS server.
4. It can speed browsing by moving to a faster DNS server
5. Changing DNS servers manually can be done, but DNS Jumper greatly simplifies the process
DNS Jumper 2.1 has some new and important features, such as Turbo Resolve which can apply the fastest DNS at startup. DNS Jumper is freeware, and portable (no installation needed).
What is new: (Tuesday , 17. March 2020)
1. [FIXED] – Error when Resolve time is less than one millisecond
2. [FIXED] – Minor BUGS
3. [ADDED] – Quick Configuration menu and Hot keys (On DnsJumper tray icon)
4. [ADDED] – Option to stop Auto sort on Fastest DNS window (in DnsJumper.ini file AutoSortDnsList=True/False)
How to Change Your DNS Settings
1. Under “Choose a DNS Server”, click the drop-down menu and select a server from the list
2. Click the “Apply DNS” button
(for IPv6, be sure to tick the IPv6 checkbox)
How to Restore Your DNS settings or use your ISP’s default DNS Again:
There are two ways to do this:
1. Click the “Quick Configuration” button (the star icon) and select from the list
2. Under “Choose a DNS Server”, open the drop-down menu and select “Default (or Restore) DNS” from the list, then click “Apply DNS”.
(for IPv6, be sure to tick the IPv6 checkbox)
NOTE: Security softwares like Avast or Malwarebytes can cause Very high resolve times,if you use one of them please add DnsJumper to Exclusion list. ZoneAlarm security software may block DNS Jumper’s Ping feature, Please configure ZoneAlarm to allow ping messages , explanation
Dns Jumper HELP section
- Dns Jumper v2.1 Main Features
- See Your Current DNS servers in Dns Jumper
- How to Change or Use Custom DNS Server Settings
- How to add a custom DNS server
- Get info about preferred and alternate DNS
- Backup or restore Dns settings
- Choose a Dns Group
- Find the fastest DNS
- Add or delete a DNS server
- Add or delete a DNS server Group
- Changing the Dns list order
- Starting DNS jumper on system startup
- Run the fastest Dns test at startup and apply it Automatically
- Dns Jumper’s Cmd parameters
- Add Your own Languge (create a translation)
- Version History
Our DNS list is just a sample , Please don’t use unsecure DNS servers , we are not responsible for any illegality or damage. Until now DNS jumper has been downloaded more than 5.000.000 (five million) times (our server + Other web resources) THANKS FOR YOUR TRUST
Supported operating systems: Windows 11 , Windows 10 , Windows 8.1 , Windows 8 , Windows 7 , Windows Vista , Windows Xp – (x86 & x64)
Supported languages: English , Turkish , German , Italian , Russian , Japanese , Vietnamese , Swedish , Slovenian , Chinese (Simplified) , Chinese (Traditional) , French , Indonesian , Portuguese-BR , Portuguese-PT , Dutch , Polish , Spanish , Korean , Greek , Hungarian , Arabic , Persian , Croatian , Serbian , Hebrew , Czech , Ukrainian , Azerbaijani , Romanian , Georgian
File : DnsJumper.exe
MD5 : aea6dfbb052b8613b2df44fd2d008d09
SHA1 : 17434441b4d61320edf8ae506923403c36088d51
Why is the Fastest DNS Option feat "Only for IPV4"?
I would like to set both IPV4 and IPV6 to the fastest option, simultaneously, if possible.
I can see no reason why this is not already an option.
Please add a toggle to force the Windows DNS setting Unencrypted, Encrypted Preferred, and Force Encryption.
As can be found under Settings > Network&Internet
> Ethernet > DNSServerAssignment > Edit
Even when the Encrypted list is selected often times this setting remains on unencrypted, but the option to change the minimum level would be ideal.
I tried changing a windows network policy to fix this, but DNS Jumper seems to ignore it / break it.
Really BIG THANKS for this DNS Changer software. I’m installed it in almost all PC that i’ve ever used till now
DNS1 is fastest Primary Dns, if 18.104.22.168 is faster then DnsJumper use it as Primary.
Thanks very much for your software !!
About DNS Jumper I don’t understand DNS 1 & 2.
In other words: DNS1 is the favorite/primary DNS or the alternative/secondary DNS?
If I w’d like set, with dns jumper, the google dns i see favorite/primary DNS as 8.8.44 instead 22.214.171.124
I hope clear: if not pls tell me
This site is a goldmine for free software. Thank you for your efforts
Please more list dns
Your program will be much better if you provide DoT (DNS over TLS) or DoH (DNS over HTTPS) support. Some DNS providers support these protocols and there will be users who want to use DNS over these protocols. List of DNS providers that support these protocols:
Web Link …
An example of a program that supports running DNS over DoT is Adguard
(DoT (DNS over TLS) veya DoH (DNS over HTTPS) desteği sağlarsanız programınız çok daha güzel olur. Bazı DNS sağlayıcıları bu protokolleri destekliyor ve bu protokoller üzerinden DNS kullanmak isteyen kullanıcılar olacaktır.Bu protokolleri destekleyen DNS sağlayıcıları listesi: Web Link …
İlham alabileceğiniz DoT, DoH üzerinden DNS çalıştırmayı destekleyen program örneği: Adguard)
Tested there is no such Error
(Проверил такой ошибки нет)
Существует две строки для адреса, это главная основная и дополнительная второстепенная.
Здесь две полосы слева и справа, программа вставляет не правильно адреса! Почему при нажатии на кнопку [Проверка DNS] между двумя слотами для адреса, цыфры прыгают слева в правое окно, а справого окна в левое!?
Hey, was wondering if your working on fixing a bug where the 2 ip dns switch places,when you resolve time? also just latency tweaks and other dns address and just overall performance of the app love the app and use it every week to clear cache lol.
We have noted it down , Thanks
It hangs in task manager and never closes, when run in silent mode with NO internet….. program shouldn’t run if there is no internet.
Thank you for this useful app. Certain ISPs and/or governments block websites at the DNS level, this helps to change the DNS servers without going to TCP/IP settings and manually changing the IP address .
I would also like to inform that DNS Jumper v2.1 is offered on some freeware websites but they call it DNS Jumper v2.2. The archive file’s filesize of DNS Jumper v2.1 is 691kb, DNS Jumper is 616Kb.
Please try again , it works