The registry is the heart of the Windows operating system. Modifying it is not easy, but is sometimes necessary. You might wish to make a customization, repair a registry key, or employ a new registry trick you’ve learned. Registry Key Jumper (RKJ) simplifies the navigation of the Windows registry. It is portable (no installation needed), and free.
Registry Key Jumper v1.3 (Saturday, 18. May 2019)
[Fixed] – Registry key Jumper creates blank key entries in the Tray Quick Jump Menu
[Fixed] – File -> Export As Html List doesn’t work on Google chrome
[Fixed] – Some minor improvement on Options menu codes
How To Use It:
Extract the downloaded ZIP file to the folder of your choice, and then run RegJump.exe. Select any registry key (no need to copy it, just select it) and press Ctrl+Alt+X. The registry key location will be opened automatically. If you copy any text that includes a registry key, RKJ will automatically eliminate the text and open the key location.
Example: Open RKJ, then copy the following registry key and click the Jump button in the RKJ window:
As you see, RKJ opens the Windows registry and jumps directly to that key. Very handy!
With RKJ open, copy the following text (everything between the quotes) and press Ctrl+Alt+X on your keyboard:
“the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run”
Notice how RKJ ignores the irrelevant text, sees the key and opens the registry and jumps you directly to that key.
1. RKJ can save your favorite keys to a list. You can add or delete a key from the list by right-clicking on the key.
2. You can also import or export your list of keys quite easily. To import, click on File and choose “Import List”. To export your list, click on “Export List”. To export as HTML, click “Export as HTML”.
3. The List menu allows you to search for a key, jump to a key, delete duplicate keys, or create a desktop shortcut to jump directly to that key
4. The Settings menu lets you set “Always On Top”, “Hide Window on Startup”, or add a context menu to the Desktop or My Computer.
5. The Options submenu is found in the Settings menu. In Options you can change the Jump hotkey, or change the location of regedit.exe (or a custom registry editor). Be sure to click “Apply Options” to confirm your changes
6. You can right click Registry Key Jumper’s system tray icon to see the following options:
If you need a freeware tool to help you quickly jump to any registry key, you will love Registry Key Jumper!
Supported systems: Windows 11 , Windows 10 , Windows 8.1 , Windows 8 , Windows 7 , Windows Vista , Windows Xp – (both x86 and x64)
Supported languages: English , Turkish , German , Swedish , Persian , Polish , Greek , Português (Brasil), Korean , Russian , Vietnamese , Hungarian , French , Slovenian , Indonesian , Arabic , Japanese , Hebrew , Chinese (Traditional) , Chinese (Simplified) , Italian , Dutch (Nederlands) , Romanian
File: RegJump_x64.exe │ Virus Total Report
File: RegJump.exe │ Virus Total Report
Thank you so much. I like to follow your site. :))) (Çok teşekkürler. Sitenizi beğenerek takip ediyorum.)
Thanks , No it can not fix registry errors
eally great tools here, well done and congrats.
Does reg jumper fix errors in regisry keys?
You software is really useful
The registry key jumper will make navigating the system so much easier! I’m glad I can come here to solve all of my Windows issues. It definitely makes my linux vs windows hosting decision easier. Thank you for sharing, that’s so cool how many languages are available.
Thank you spiros
My congrats for all your handy well made tools here.
Thank you largo , Updated.
hello – Here is the French translation revised and corrected for “Registry Key Jumper v1.2”
if you agree, see the attached file: Web Link …
Necessary and essential vehicle.
Thank you ADN, people translate our freeware in their language and send us , we use the translation files , if you find any missing spanish language you can translate it
Do you have spanish traslations for each product? Could I help? I’m not extremmely bilingual, but maybe, could I gave a little help.
Thanks for correcting the problem so quickly
In Registry Key Jumper on Windows 10, there is a bug in the graphical interface (GUI)
In the toolbar each tab title is preceded by “amp;”
View screenshot : Web Link …
that’s great and thanks for the freeware but i have a problem:
why it doesn’t run on startup and every time i have to go to the program files and open it from there? or it’s just that way?